Introducing the Porch.
The Porch at 330 North Green is Sterling Bay’s newest office destination in Fulton Market. The 18-story 671,000 square foot SOM-designed building features floor-to-ceiling windows and a five-story open air deck overlooking Chicago’s hottest neighborhood. Inside, large sun-drenched floor plates and soaring ceiling heights allow for efficient tenant build outs for all types of office users.
The Porch boasts some of the most unique office amenities in the country including an expansive fitness deck with heated paddle tennis courts, an indoor/outdoor tenant lounge and a flexible common co-working and event space. It’s surprisingly understated for being Fulton Market’s most refined and forward-thinking new office building. So sit back and relax. You’ve found your company’s next great home.
644,000 SF of Office Space Available | The Porch – A Five Story Open Air Deck | Outdoor Fitness Terrace With Two Paddle Tennis Courts | Indoor/Outdoor Lounge And Bar | 6,000 SF Rooftop Terrace | Full-Service Fitness Center | Flex Co-Working And Event Space | Secure Bike Room | On-Site Parking For Nearly 200 Cars | Over 12,000 SF Of Neighborhood Retail
Take it all in.
- 644,000 SF of office space available
- 18 stories
- Designed by SOM
- Flexible 43,000 SF to 51,000 SF floor plates
- Center core construction, maximizing natural light and open space
- Private entrance lobby available
- Multiple identity opportunities
- Column spacing 30’x30’ on lower floors, 30’x60’ on upper floors
- 14’ floor-to-floor ceiling heights
- Secure bike room
- Delivery in 2021
How to get home.
The Porch at 330 North Green puts you in an unbeatable Fulton Market location, offering unmatched access to the city’s best restaurants, galleries and retail, and with all modes of transportation at your fingertips, including:
- Multiple CTA Bus lines including #8 Halsted (0.1 mi)
- CTA Pink and Green line station at Morgan/Lake (0.2 mi)
- CTA Blue line station at Halsted/Grand (0.3 mi)
- Shuttle service to Ogilvie and Union commuter train stations (0.8 mi)
- I-90/94 and I-290 (0.8 mi)
- Divvy bike stations (existing 0.3 mi and proposed on-site)
330 North Green is at the center of Fulton Market – there is no better location in Chicago’s hottest neighborhood. Green Street has quickly become one of Fulton Market’s hottest pedestrian thoroughfares in the heart of Fulton Market. Spanning from Madison Street to Hubbard Street, significant development has occurred over the past few years making it one of the most sought after streets in Fulton Market. Join the forward-thinking office users that chose to capitalize on the energy of Fulton Market like Google, SRAM, Dyson, Uber and Glassdoor – and the retailers and hospitality leaders that followed suit, including Ace Hotel, Starbucks Reserve, Anthropologie, Soho House, Free People and Billy Reid.
Fulton Market is Chicago's hottest neighborhood and Green Street is its most sought-after address. Learn more about three new ground breaking developments from Sterling Bay: 330 N Green, 333 N Green and 360 N Green. It's your move.